[CBT] Culture Group Proposal

Majken Connor majken at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 09:17:25 PDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback finally! Yes, I did write this a while ago, so as I
said, I'm not sure what is already happening lately that covers what's in
it.

One of the thoughts I'd been having since is that maybe this group needs to
be a bit at arms length from other Mozilla teams, sort of like an
ombudsman, which is a really good parallel to the idea.

Regarding the work that's already being done, the group itself doesn't have
to be the ones doing any of the activities, but I do think there is a need
for a more formal process of making sure the activities happen and making
sure there are people thinking of what kinds of activities different teams
could undertake to help, make sure those activities are maximized and
coordinated etc.