[CBT] Culture Group Proposal

Leo McArdle leo at mozilla.org.uk
Thu Jun 20 17:18:28 PDT 2013

I absolutely love this idea, and see such a group as essential for an
ever-expanding and rapidly growing Mozilla.

I wonder why there hasn't been much of a response to it on this list,
though. Is it because people think it's a good idea, but can't think of
anything more to add to the conversation than just that, so don't write
a reply because "I agree" is seen as rather a lame response, and a
number of them could be considered spammy? Or, is it that people
generally think this is a bad idea (though, if it were thought to be
that, surely there would be replies saying so)?

I'm sure it's the former but, and so it would be nice to see what
support exists for such a group. Hundreds of emails replying saying +1
would probably, yes, be quite spammy, so should we add some sort of
"backers" section to the etherpad?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love this idea.

~ Leo