[CBT] Reps mentorship structure visualization

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 17 06:50:50 PDT 2013

Pierros, this is really cool.  Thanks for sharing.

I had been talking with Josh about how we don't really have much data around coding mentors right before I saw this.

It would be very cool to be able to use what the Reps program has created to map out mentorship efforts going on in other parts of the project to learn more and refine those efforts.

BTW, so this will be easier for people to find I also added a link to this on the list of contribution dashboards at

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Dashboards

Thanks,
David