[CBT] Reps mentorship structure visualization

Pierros Papadeas pierros at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 17 06:21:20 PDT 2013

Hello all!

I would like to share with you a quick tool we threw together in reps
(kudos to Giannis-nemo for coding it!) to visualize our mentorship
structure.

In the center of it the "Original Council" represents the Tier 0
mentorship, and then we have mapped all the reporting lines for all
Reps

http://mentorship.mozillareps.org/

What was really interesting is that we were able to identify
bottlenecks, congestion and future growth possibilities.

Tech wise, this is d3.js based on our public API (and of course
reflects our live data).

Cheers,

Pierros

--