[CBT] Friend of the tree badges

Majken Connor majken at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 11:03:08 PDT 2013

Yes, definitely should be a group activity and maybe even a sprint a la QA
bugdays. I see it working like this...

So the meeting notes have a standard URL pattern, so volunteers can first
split up the months between them, go to the meeting notes and find the
people who have been named Friends of the Tree, list them in an etherpad
(alphabetically is probably best). Then people can take that list, find
their mozillians profile, mark that on the etherpad. Then people can use
the etherpad list to award the badges.

Maybe if we think it's a LOT of names we could use an etherpad per letter,
then that makes it easier for people to split up the profile finding and
badge awarding, they can "own" an etherpad.