[CBT] Friend of the tree badges

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 14 03:51:57 PDT 2013

Manually awarding Friends of the Tree badges each Monday shouldn't be too bad -- thanks Mike for offering to take that on.

As Lucy suggested, going back through all the historical Weekly Updates to award Friends of the Tree badges could be interesting but that would be a much bigger project.

Might be a good introductory project for new volunteers interested in learning more about how to help with community building efforts.

David