[CBT] Friend of the tree badges

Mike Hoye mhoye at mozilla.com
Thu Jun 13 07:58:29 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-12 3:33 PM, Majken Connor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed there is a Friend of the Tree badge.
> https://badges.mozilla.org/en-US/badges/badge/Friend-of-the-Tree
>
>  Is someone in charge of making sure people called out as Friends of
> the Tree are awarded the badge? It would be nice to go through *all*
> the Friends of the Tree (I know that's a lot!) and award the badge to
> everyone who has been called out in the Monday meetings.

There's always going to be a class of badges that are going to have to
be awarded manually, and it seems like this will be one of them. Having
said that, it should probably be my responsibility to follow those
meetings and make sure that those people get invited to join Mozillians,
and that those badges get awarded.

- mhoye