[CBT] A letter that gives students credit for contribution- will this help you?

Dia Bondi dbondi at mozilla.com
Tue Jun 11 10:19:15 PDT 2013

Hi Alex and welcome to the People Team!

So great to hear that your U was flexible with how you created an opportunity to deepen your classroom learning inside the Mozilla project.  I think many university programs are willing to be flexible.

We needed to design the letter around the language of volunteering and contribution and the word "internship" has very specific legal implications etc.

The university that worked with us on this totally understood our limits and was so happy to have a letter that worked for both of us.

Badging is a great add on and gals to hear this letter resonates for our engagement efforts.

Thx all,

Dia Bondi
707-480-2535
Knowledge Sharing