[CBT] Open Source + Open Culture + Open Data

Janet Swisher jswisher at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 10 13:29:42 PDT 2013

I'm planning to attend the Community Leadership Summit in Portland, July
20-21 (the weekend before OSCON): http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/

I'd be happy to put the word out that we're looking for collaboration
partners to define such a framework.

Carla, please count me in for a synchronous discussion.

--Janet

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher at mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>