[CBT] Open Source + Open Culture + Open Data

Carla Casilli carla at mozillafoundation.org
Mon Jun 10 11:11:26 PDT 2013

David's comment gets a big plus one from me. Building on this example let's imagine what this might look like in practice. Here's an etherpad where we can begin the framework . There we can add the following content:

    * Create a list of orgs/projects that are aligned with our mission or who have similar efforts that correspond with our own.
    * Gather contacts at these locations who could contribute to building a badge ecosystem that works across orgs/projects
    * Rough out possible badges

Sound interesting? Your assistance is invaluable: please help. And let's find time to discuss synchronously. Thanks!
Carla