[CBT] A letter that gives students credit for contribution- will this help you?

Mike Hoye mhoye at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 10 10:02:02 PDT 2013

I've mentioned this privately, but I wanted to air it out on the list as
well - this going to be a big help with community engagement for a
number of reasons, particularly around international student events,
scholarships and other initiatives that are going to pop up in the next
year.

Thanks for doing this.

- mhoye