[CBT] A letter that gives students credit for contribution- will this help you?

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 10 08:08:28 PDT 2013

Carla,

> Of course this would require a bit more preparation and potentially a
> few calls to schools, orgs, etc to help them understand what this
> new thing is and how it works.

I think we'll need to reach out to schools anyway to help them understand how volunteering at Mozilla works and to create agreements that work for their students.

It would be interesting to talk more about how badges fit in to this process.  We'll have a chance to talk more as a group at the Grow Mozilla call on June 27 and feel free to post more here with your thoughts.

Thanks,
David