[CBT] Criteria for the evaluation of potential contributor-management services.

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 7 13:45:08 PDT 2013

Mike, thanks for drafting these criteria and sharing them out.

This may already be captured under Usability and Accessibility, but is flexibility a requirement worth calling out?  For instance, the two systems we've looked at so far are built with employees in mind so they'll need to be flexible to work in a situation where the audience isn't employees.

BTW, the Jobvite evaluation meeting is on Tuesday, June 11 at 10 am pacific in my Vidyo room if anyone is interested in joining.  I still need to schedule the Elance evaluation meeting -- will be sometime after the Summit Assembly.

David