[CBT] [SD WG] Participation metrics call tomorrow (Friday) at 9:30 am pacific

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Thu Jun 6 11:21:17 PDT 2013

FYI, there is a Participation Metrics discussion tomorrow at 9:30 am pacific.  Dial-in information and agenda are at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Dashboards#Discussions

A couple things that I'd like to cover there are:

* What are the community data goals we'd like to ask the Metrics team to look into?

* How does this meeting that was set up when the Participation Metrics module was rebooted a few months ago interact/overlap with the new Systems and Data Working Group efforts?

Thanks,
David