[CBT] Elance platform feedback MoPad

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Thu Jun 6 11:10:36 PDT 2013

Ally, thanks for writing up your feedback -- it's great to get your perspective on this since you're familiar with the tool and how we're using it now.

If anyone else has feedback on Elance, feel free to add to Ally's etherpad or write back to this thread.  I'll schedule a follow-up meeting soon for after the Summit Assembly.

BTW, the video of the initial Elance demo is at

https://vreplay.mozilla.com/replay/showRecordingExternal.html?key=usoVoxC4u3uS2F5

Thanks,
David