[CBT] A letter that gives students credit for contribution- will this help you?

Soumya Deb debloper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:21:14 PDT 2013

Even today I had to turn down yet another local effort/proposal to certify
Students for Mozilla contributions (cause of all sorts of branding, terms &
legal approvals it will require - as there wasn't any standard way defined).

This has been something really required for a long time.
Nice to see it's finally getting a shape.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:33 AM, David Boswell <dboswell at mozilla.com> wrote:

> > Would you mind putting this in the wiki, so that it is easier to
> > retrieve than in email archives?
>
> I've put Dia's student contribution template in the
> soon-to-be-more-filled-out Recognition Guide at:
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Recognition#School_Credit
>
> Feel free to edit or add to this if there are any other examples about
> recognizing student contributions to share.
>
> Thanks,
> David

*Soumya Deb*
*http://debs.io*