[CBT] A letter that gives students credit for contribution- will this help you?

David Boswell dboswell at mozilla.com
Wed Jun 5 13:36:54 PDT 2013

Dia,

Thanks for sharing this with the group -- I think having this template and a real world example of working with an academic institution to change their document will be a huge help.

I've heard of several examples from other teams that have run into similar problems with not being able to officially recognize student contributions and I imagine this will happen more as more teams ramp up their contribution efforts.

I'll find some space at wiki.mozilla.org/contribute to put it so we'll be able to easily reference it.

David