[CBT] Open Source + Open Culture + Open Data

Janet Swisher jswisher at mozilla.com
Wed Jun 5 07:23:19 PDT 2013

Yes, I think what we do can be generalized, as other open source folks
have done in work like The Open Source Way
(https://www.theopensourceway.org) or The Art of Community
(http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/). The tricky bit is figuring out
where to draw the line between "this works for us" and "this always
works this way".

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher at mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>