[CBT] Open Source + Open Culture + Open Data

Michelle Thorne michelle at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Jun 5 06:01:12 PDT 2013

Thanks for sharing, Brian!

Europeana is definitely a great cultural commons project -- think it'd be
cool to work with them for Webmaker. I'd be happy to be in touch with them.
Let me know if I should wait for an intro or just reply to Breandan
directly.

But yes, interesting point about which tools/practices could be ported from
Mozilla to other groups. And vice-versa.

// m