[CBT] Elance platform feedback MoPad

Ally Gibely agibely at mozilla.com
Tue Jun 4 20:28:10 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I know not everyone had the chance to sit in on the Elance meeting, but for those of us that did, and for those of you that were willing to play around in the Elance platform for a while (QA specifically) I thought it would be great for us to have a place to record feedback. I have started a mopad with some of my initial feedback to the platform. Feel free to write in your own feedback or rip mine apart (promise my feelings wont be hurt :) ). For those of you that are interested but have no idea what I'm talking about, I believe David had the call recorded.

Link:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/OHRaC7tQpl

Thanks!

Ally Gibely
HR Coordinator for IT, Finance, Facilities, Security, Legal, Engagement & Product