[CBT] Open Source + Open Culture + Open Data

Brian King bking at mozilla.com
Tue Jun 4 15:27:30 PDT 2013

Hi Builders,

Passing this on in case any of you are interested in helping out or have
ideas on how Mozilla can help in general.

It raises an interesting issue. How much of what we do to build
community is portable to other organisations / projects? Sure, we have
tools such as Bugzilla but right now all of the other work we do is not
so easily packaged. Can it even be presented in such a way to set other
communities up for success or is there some magic that only works for
Mozilla?

- Brian

--
Brian King | European Community Builder - Mozilla
Join Us    | https://www.mozilla.org/contribute/