[CBT] [systems] Proposal: A new Mozillians.org signup process

Justin Crawford hoosteeno at mozilla.com
Fri Dec 27 08:14:18 PST 2013

[I sent this last week, but to the wrong email address. Resending now.]

What an excellent discussion. The feedback here[0] (and here[1] and here[2] and probably elsewhere too) is wide and deep, and it'll take the commtools team a little while to digest. We will definitely review all of it and incorporate it into a new proposal in early 2014, one that is stronger thanks to the wisdom of many.

Justin

[0] https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/community-building/2013-December/date.html#955
[1] http://hoosteeno.com/2013/12/17/a-new-mozillians-org-signup-process/#comments
[2] http://www.squarefree.com/2013/12/17/customizing-the-mozilla-manifesto/