[CBT] [systems] Proposal: A new Mozillians.org signup process

Justin Crawford hoosteeno at mozilla.com
Wed Dec 18 09:02:32 PST 2013

Yesterday I published a blog post describing a proposal that addresses some of the concerns[0] I earlier raised in the community tools developer's forum[1] about Mozillians.org's signup process. It describes a new Mozillians.org signup process that addresses those concerns, attempts to capture the community's definition of Mozillian, and positions Mozillians.org to scale in 2014 and beyond.

I'd like to encourage anyone who's interested in this question to offer feedback about the proposal, here or in the comments on the blog post. It's not perfect; in the 12 hours it's been live, it has already generated some spirited critiques[2]. The comments on the post to date[3] contain that conversation.

Please have a look and reply if you have questions or suggestions for making it better:

http://hoosteeno.com/2013/12/17/a-new-mozillians-org-signup-process

Thanks!

[0] http://hoosteeno.com/2013/10/14/refactoring-the-mozillians-org-authorization-scheme/
[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/mozilla.dev.community-tools/9903oqZsaOM