China-Chile//Ocean shipment//FCL//FOB

overseas15 at pearllogistics.cn overseas15 at pearllogistics.cn
Sat Sep 29 17:10:00 UTC 2018

Thank you for reading this email and looking forward to your reply.
But please do not send this email and price to others (forward or take photos)! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Dear Colleagues and Future Business Partners in Chile.
Good Morning/Evening from China.
If you are searching for solid and strong business partner as a freight forwarder for your customers within the country of China, your search is over.
Our family owned and operated 10-year-old company has a vast volume of both experience and network partnerships within China to satisfy all of your foreign trade logistical requirements.
We have the best price and service and we have a surprising number of shipping space.
The following are the services our company can provide for your group,including but not limited to:
① Business for Air freight ,
② Ocean freight ( LCL & FCL ,including RORO & BREAK BULK ) ,
③ warehouse service ,
④ truck service ,
⑤ customs clearance ,
⑥ Inspection ,
⑦ Insurance ,
⑧ Payment days extended service,
 etc

Having contracting rates (FAK & NAC & SPOT RATES ) with shipping line HSUD,ONE,COSCO, MSK, EMC, APL, HPL ,YML, HMM,MSC, CMA,PIL,ZIM,WHL,etc

Here is our new rates,please check it.

POL
POD
20’GP
40’GP
40’HC
Validity
MBL release fee
(USD)
(USD)
(USD)
Qingdao
Valparaiso
1400
1500
1500

50/b

Dalian
San antonio

Ningbo

27th Sep-
Shenzhen

31th Oct
Guangzhou

Shanghai

Xingang

FREE DAY:discussion   T/T:about 30-35 days    Profit share: discussion

We have not only sea transportation service, but also air transportation service.If you need more detailed information and quotation, please contact me.

Give me a chance and I'll give you the whole future!
We look forward to your reply and hopefully the beginning of a future cooperation venture between our organizations in order to provide a true service between China and Chile.

If you have any friends in China, you can ask them to check whether we are legal register or not for your trust with us.
Have a nice day!

Thanks & Best regards!
Elena
Overseas Sales Manager
CHINA,PEARL,LOGISTICS,INTERNATIONAL Co.,Ltd
Freight Forwarder [FCL/LCL&Airtransport]
Add:NO. 2806 of IFC No.59 of Hong Kong Central Road, Qingdao, China
Office: Guangzhou丨Shanghai丨Ningbo丨Qingdao丨Shenzhen
Tel:+86 15621605062
Skype/Whatsapp:+86 15621605062
QQ:2726208200
Email:overseas15 at pearllogistics.cn