Chicago Friends & Family Picnic by the Lake

Kumar McMillan kmcmillan at mozilla.com
Mon May 15 15:10:00 UTC 2017

Hey everyone, we have a date. Mark your calendar!

The Friends & Family picnic will be on *Friday June 2nd from 4pm until
whenever* (9pm at the latest).

It will be at Foster Beach
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Foster+Beach/@41.9772457,-87.6589088,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa7f2eabdf2fe908a!8m2!3d41.9767352!4d-87.6477079>
and we'll send more details about an exact location soon.