Working on a Mozilla offices space (take 3!) (Sharon Bautista)

Gemma Petrie gpetrie at mozilla.com
Fri Mar 31 19:47:39 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone!

I currently pay a portion of my allotment to my current coworking
arrangement (Soho House), which is far from ideal but quite cheap compared
to other options. I'm definitely interested in contributing whatever excess
I have, and just generally seeing you all more!

Gemma Petrie
Lead UX Researcher
gpetrie at mozilla.com | irc:gemma