Working on a Mozilla offices space (take 3!)

Robert Bryan Friedman robert at mozillafoundation.org
Tue Mar 7 16:50:51 UTC 2017

Howdy y'all,

FWIW I'm not gonna use the office because it'd be an unreasonable commute from Austin, TX (love that I'm still on this list tho) but I'm psyched this is coming together.

I cannot overstate the value and service to the mission that even occasional connections w/ MoCo folks (like Friday co-working) offers your MoFo colleagues!

Do it for the community (think about the children!), but also, do it for yourselves because you know it goes both ways!

Cheers,
Robert

Sent from my iPhone