Working on a Mozilla offices space (take 3!)

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 7 16:07:59 UTC 2017

FWIW, I also would probably only use the space once a week. I just don't
use any of the remote / home work stipend anyway, so personally it's worth
the paperwork to get a nicer spot for our Friday gatherings and to host
workweeks.

Also, from talking with Rob, in similar situations he's still been able to
negotiate a "guest membership" for the folks who aren't actively paying so
that you can still expense the occasional day pass or workweeks. Separate
from the $350/month, he seems supportive of being able to host workweeks in
other locations, particularly ones like Chicago that have a nice mix of
travel accessibility and MUCH cheaper hotels & flights than SF/Paris/London.
- Lars