Working on a Mozilla offices space (take 3!)

Kumar McMillan kmcmillan at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 7 04:54:04 UTC 2017

Interesting. I thought about it for a minute. I don't know if I would
realistically commute to an office more than once a week. Thus, retaining
my home office expense is probably more optimal for me.

Regardless, count me in for another Friday meetup sometime! I would prefer
to do something more like co-working instead of a happy hour -- co-working,
as in a longer window of time that people can drop in and out of, do work,
and say hi.