Hanging out at the new coworking space tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon?

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Mon Jul 10 17:46:43 UTC 2017

Hey, all!

For anybody who wants to come in tomorrow afternoon, at least I and Jon
Petto should be around the office tomorrow afternoon. I'll be there
tomorrow (Tuesday, the 11th) 1:30 to 3:30 or so and can let you in. To get
there:
The building is 1 North State.
Enter the lobby and go to the far end and head up to 15.
Ask for me at the desk.

There's coffee & water & beer plus lots of seats and plugs in the main
kitchen lounge area. You can also check out the four person office space,
though it's still in a bit of a "just moved in" state.

Hope to see some of you there!
- Lars