Chicago Digest, Vol 21, Issue 13

Michelle Heubusch mheubusch at mozilla.com
Wed Apr 26 15:54:14 UTC 2017


Hi - I'd love to join in.  I have two kids (8 and 10) and would definitely
be up for dinner and an activity.

Michelle Heubusch

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:42 AM, <chicago-request at mozilla.org> wrote:

> Send Chicago mailing list submissions to
>         chicago at mozilla.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         chicago-request at mozilla.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         chicago-owner at mozilla.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Chicago digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Friends and Family Day in Chicago (Alan Jeffrey)
>    2. Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago (Brenda Hernandez)
>    3. Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago (Alan Jeffrey)
>    4. Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago (Gemma Petrie)
>    5. Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago (Jon Petto)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:34:07 -0500
> From: Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com>
> To: chicago at mozilla.org
> Subject: Friends and Family Day in Chicago
> Message-ID:
>         <CADxL2PK_A4eSagyNe+32Y-u-7wNOUuowjD+MDFsG2Jk=pv0p4g@
> mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> We should try to organize something in Chicago!
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Friends_Family_Day_2017#
> Remotie_Friends_.26_Family_Day
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/
> 20170426/0585748a/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:48:49 -0500
> From: Brenda Hernandez <brenda at mozillafoundation.org>
> To: chicago at mozilla.org
> Subject: Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago
> Message-ID:
>         <CAEm0O+W9=XnGgtYNTnZ_acQ4YxsxpBi+_9qMR_
> fdPqvKu1Ycsg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Yes, that would be fun! Bowling or arcade?
>
>
> Brenda A. Hernandez
> Portfolio Strategist | Hive Chicago Learning Network
> Mozilla Foundation
> brenda at mozillafoundation.org
> c. 773.627.4464
> @Hive Chicago Buzz
>
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com>
> wrote:
>
> > We should try to organize something in Chicago!
> >
> > https://wiki.mozilla.org/Friends_Family_Day_2017#
> > Remotie_Friends_.26_Family_Day
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/
> 20170426/86a7dd81/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:01:40 -0500
> From: Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com>
> To: chicago at mozilla.org
> Subject: Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago
> Message-ID:
>         <CADxL2PLH-FdRCcWfoZi=OUMnY0CRFVhzyubAEmrycgPwwYnoGQ at mail.
> gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> How many kids would be there? I should be able to bring my girls (age 11
> and 12).
>
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Brenda Hernandez <
> brenda at mozillafoundation.org> wrote:
>
> > Yes, that would be fun! Bowling or arcade?
> >
> >
> > Brenda A. Hernandez
> > Portfolio Strategist | Hive Chicago Learning Network
> > Mozilla Foundation
> > brenda at mozillafoundation.org
> > c. 773.627.4464 <(773)%20627-4464>
> > @Hive Chicago Buzz
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> We should try to organize something in Chicago!
> >>
> >> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Friends_Family_Day_2017#Remotie_
> >> Friends_.26_Family_Day
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Chicago mailing list
> >> Chicago at mozilla.org
> >> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> >>
> >>
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/
> 20170426/295e9186/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:20:25 -0500
> From: Gemma Petrie <gpetrie at mozilla.com>
> To: chicago <chicago at mozilla.org>
> Subject: Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago
> Message-ID:
>         <CAGH=9Ojw1u1hb9+XAOgqA0YcUBzL+AseCfUPuwE80zR5zwNf7A at mail.
> gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> We had a nice dinner in Chinatown last year. Maybe we can couple a dinner
> and an activity?
>
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com>
> wrote:
>
> > How many kids would be there? I should be able to bring my girls (age 11
> > and 12).
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Brenda Hernandez <
> > brenda at mozillafoundation.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, that would be fun! Bowling or arcade?
> >>
> >>
> >> Brenda A. Hernandez
> >> Portfolio Strategist | Hive Chicago Learning Network
> >> Mozilla Foundation
> >> brenda at mozillafoundation.org
> >> c. 773.627.4464 <(773)%20627-4464>
> >> @Hive Chicago Buzz
> >>
> >> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >>> We should try to organize something in Chicago!
> >>>
> >>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Friends_Family_Day_2017#Remotie_Fri
> >>> ends_.26_Family_Day
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> Chicago mailing list
> >>> Chicago at mozilla.org
> >>> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Chicago mailing list
> >> Chicago at mozilla.org
> >> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> >>
> >>
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> -------------------
> Gemma Petrie
> Lead UX Researcher
> gpetrie at mozilla.com | irc:gemma
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/
> 20170426/15da7f7f/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:42:41 -0500
> From: Jon Petto <jpetto at mozilla.com>
> To: chicago at mozilla.org
> Subject: Re: Friends and Family Day in Chicago
> Message-ID: <46C97B9B-0258-4345-BA52-FA0059C2730F at mozilla.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> I?d love to have a meal and an activity of some sort. How many people can
> do one of those escape room things? :)
>
> > On Apr 26, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Gemma Petrie <gpetrie at mozilla.com> wrote:
> >
> > We had a nice dinner in Chinatown last year. Maybe we can couple a
> dinner and an activity?
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com
> <mailto:ajeffrey at mozilla.com>> wrote:
> > How many kids would be there? I should be able to bring my girls (age 11
> and 12).
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Brenda Hernandez <
> brenda at mozillafoundation.org <mailto:brenda at mozillafoundation.org>> wrote:
> > Yes, that would be fun! Bowling or arcade?
> >
> >
> > Brenda A. Hernandez
> > Portfolio Strategist | Hive Chicago Learning Network
> > Mozilla Foundation
> > brenda at mozillafoundation.org <mailto:brenda at mozillafoundation.org>
> > c. 773.627.4464 <tel:(773)%20627-4464>
> > @Hive Chicago Buzz
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Alan Jeffrey <ajeffrey at mozilla.com
> <mailto:ajeffrey at mozilla.com>> wrote:
> > We should try to organize something in Chicago!
> >
> > https://wiki.mozilla.org/Friends_Family_Day_2017#
> Remotie_Friends_.26_Family_Day <https://wiki.mozilla.org/
> Friends_Family_Day_2017#Remotie_Friends_.26_Family_Day>
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org <mailto:Chicago at mozilla.org>
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago <https://mail.mozilla.org/
> listinfo/chicago>
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org <mailto:Chicago at mozilla.org>
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago <https://mail.mozilla.org/
> listinfo/chicago>
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org <mailto:Chicago at mozilla.org>
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago <https://mail.mozilla.org/
> listinfo/chicago>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > -------------------
> > Gemma Petrie
> > Lead UX Researcher
> > gpetrie at mozilla.com <mailto:gpetrie at mozilla.com> | irc:gemma
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Chicago mailing list
> > Chicago at mozilla.org
> > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/
> 20170426/bf034532/attachment.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> Chicago mailing list
> Chicago at mozilla.org
> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/chicago
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Chicago Digest, Vol 21, Issue 13
> ***************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/20170426/b483d6f6/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Chicago mailing list