No subject

Robert Friedman robert at mozillafoundation.org
Tue May 24 20:29:51 UTC 2016

Hi All!

An-Me and I coincidentally connected today and we settled on late
lunch/early dinner *Dim Sum in Chinatown on Monday June 6. Please save the
date, time and place in your calendars.* This might limit family
participation, but we could potentially aim for after school hours to
improve that situation. Let us know.

An-Me is going to contact some great places to go will send options and
final times soon.

Also, this will probably be my last time to hang out with you Chicago folks
before I move to Austin, TX on June 24! I'll be staying on at Mozilla as
the Portfolio Strategist for Hive Austin! So I'll see you at All Hands if
not before and hopefully at the next one too!

Cheers,
Robert

*Robert Bryan Friedman, Ph.D.*
Portfolio Strategist