Friends & Family Day and You (Remoties)

Lisa Gray lgray at mozilla.com
Fri May 13 23:02:22 UTC 2016

Ok An-Me
This info really helps.

This is our first time trying this, so I apologize if the instructions were
a little unclear.

Sounds like it will be an amazing event!!!

Hey Chicago Mozillans: please RSVP individually so we can get your tshirt
sizes and swag sent out. Indicate An-Me as point person for your area and
that you'll be celebrating with remoties near you.

--
Warmest Regards,
Lisa