Fwd: Friends & Family Day and You (Remoties)

An-Me Chung anme at mozillafoundation.org
Fri May 13 22:52:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

If you haven't done so already, fill out the *Remotie RSVP
<http://goo.gl/forms/ZhxbFdlkSh>*.  I think its how they will reimburse us,
but also how to get shirts and swag for family and friends.

Also, looks like dim sum in Chinatown is what most people would like to
do.   Etherpad: If you can add other dates, and +1 to the date that works
best for you all, I'll gather this info and make reservations at Ming Hin
which has the capacity to handle large groups of people.  I'll aim for a
brunch/lunch time time frame - let me know if there is preference for
another time of day.

https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/Chicago2016Friends&Family

Thanks, An-Me