Come visit my new coworking digs!

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Sat Mar 19 14:40:07 UTC 2016

Sharon and Alan mentioned possibly dropping by this coming Thursday
afternoon. Anybody else who is interested, please let me know! If
there are just 3 or 4 of us, we can hang out in the lounge area:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji2muhl78qs7kjx/IMG_1374.JPG?dl=0

If more people would like to join us, I'll reserve a conference room
of appropriate size.

Please let me know if you'll be coming (332 S Michigan, Floor 9). I
can have as many guests as I want, but I have to enter them into their
system.
- Lars