Come visit my new coworking digs!

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 15 00:21:16 UTC 2016

I have settled into a tiny one-person office here:
https://www.wework.com/locations/chicago/grant-park

One of the nice things about the space is that they have a massive
lounge area (desks, couches, etc.) with coffee, water, beer, and wine
available. It overlooks buckingham fountain and has really nice
natural light. And... I can invite guests!

So, just let me know if you'd like to spend an afternoon around more
humans and I can sign it up for you to drop in. I should be around
there most days of the week.

If there's interest, I also get 12 hours of conference room credit (6
hours of extra-large conference room) for a larger group get-together,
but I thought I'd offer some ad-hoc hangout space first, since we're
not the greatest at getting the whole gang together :-)

Just drop me mail if you're interested! I think I don't need much
notice, so you can probably also ping me morning-of on IRC, if you're
so interested.
- Lars