Meeting this Friday?

Robert Friedman robert at mozillafoundation.org
Fri Feb 12 00:33:03 UTC 2016

Well, to be clear, that could cost some $$$. I guess I'm asking to see if
Mozilla would support... I can inquire on my end at Coalition.

In the meantime, you guys might have to find a public space this week!

*Robert Bryan Friedman, Ph.D.*
Portfolio Strategist
Hive Chicago Learning Network
Mozilla Foundation