Conference Room Space

Robert Bryan Friedman robert at mozillafoundation.org
Tue Nov 17 13:56:21 UTC 2015

Lars,

I'll be out of town this Friday (forgot about that), and the next is
Thanksgiving. So what if we aimed for Dec 4 as the first one? That way I
can orient you guys to the space and introduce you to our community
manager so you can pass more freely in the future.

Cheers,
Robert

e: 	robert at mozillafoundation.org <mailto:robert at mozillafoundation.org>