Conference Room Space

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 17 13:51:11 UTC 2015

Robert,

Is that conference space still available this coming Friday? If so, can we
try reserving it for the group (1--5 seems more than adequate, as we've
just been doing 3--5) and get any instructions on how to enter the
building, etc.?

Thanks a ton to you and JP for looking for spaces for us all to meet up in!
Harold Washington is also super tempting :-) The Field Museum would be
epic, but is probably only convenient for Alan and myself (we both live in
the South Loop).
- Lars