Conference Room Space

JP Schneider jp at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Nov 11 17:45:16 UTC 2015

OK, I've got a line into the Field Museum to use their space a bit, and am
also hearing from our friends at Threadless that if we have a few (like 5)
we can hang out in their office a day a week.  They're at
http://401morganmfg.com/.

I have friends who are up at the Harold Washington Library, which is a nice
spot as well.  Waiting to hear back if there is a bunch of room there.