Coworking Fridays

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 11 02:33:58 UTC 2015

Do any of you have contacts at or quotes for locations where we might
hold a "coworking Friday"?

I've been in touch with Workplace Resources lately, and while the idea
of an additional MozSpace is out (per cbeard), they might be open to a
day or an afternoon of rental at a location that's convenient to many
of us. Since we've started to get a decent crew at our Friday coffee
meetings, I'd love to find a way to expand that to something where
would could actually "do work" and possible attract some of our MoFo
brethern.

I've reached out to http://www.sigoffices.com/, but would appreciate
any ideas the rest of you have! Ideally, anything we select would be
close to at least blue/red, as that seems to be what the current crowd
uses...
- Lars