Chicago MoCo meetups!

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 6 01:01:01 UTC 2015

Great! Sounds like the Intelligensia at the Monadnock building at 53
W. Jackson at 3pm tomorrow (Friday) is the plan. Hope to see lots of
you there then!
- Lars

BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion that if this starts being more than 3
people regularly, it will have to move from a coffee shop to a bar...