Annual Scotch Fest Invite

Gemma Petrie gpetrie at mozilla.com
Wed Dec 16 16:36:45 UTC 2015

Damn! There are few things I enjoy more than drinking Scotch with great
people. Unfortuntely, I'm already booked Friday for Star Wars with my
husband. Have fun and happy holidays, everyone!

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 9:39 AM, JP Schneider <john.p.schneider at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Chicago friends!
>
> Hopefully you've recovered from Disney, you've recovered your voice, and
> you're feeling up for meeting lots of fun people.
>
> Rajeev (former CTO of 2008/2012 OFA campaigns) lives right above me, and
> we have a yearly shindig called Scotch fest.  Some people dress up in suits
> and such, but that's not necessary...many people bring a bottle of scotch
> they enjoy, want to try, or want others to try.  In the end, it's a fine
> time, and you are all invited!
>
> *When: *Dec 18th, Friday 8pm
> *Where: 2113 N California, Chicago IL 60647*
>
> Hope to see you there!
> *JP*

Gemma Petrie
Senior UX Researcher, Firefox Mobile