Fwd: DePaul Research Mixer Invite

Gemma Petrie gpetrie at mozilla.com
Mon Apr 6 14:32:39 UTC 2015

Hi Chicago Mozillians,

I received an invitation from DePaul's College of Computing and Digital
Media for a mixer on Friday, April 17th that I am extending to all of you.
I'm not sure if I can make it (though I'd be more inclined to make it work
if I knew other Mozillians were planning to be there :) See details and
presentation topics below.

Gemma