1871 Co-Working Space

Gemma Petrie gpetrie at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 23 12:01:19 PDT 2014

Follow-Up:

I've canceled the 1871 membership, but we are paid through the end of October - so feel free to use it. Apparently they just expanded, so it might be easier to find workspace now.

I'm more than happy to revisit the idea of co-working space in the future if anyone is feeling motivated to do so. Our usage/price just didn't make sense for 1871 anymore.

Gemma