1871 Co-Working Space

JP Schneider johns at mozillafoundation.org
Fri Oct 3 11:45:46 PDT 2014

I've been a bit busy for a couple months, and the only thing I've ever used
it for (didn't even use a Moz membership, just had friends there) is
meeting people.  As Lars said, that is a place to go if you don't need to
buckle down and make.  If you need to manage, meet, network, collaborate,
then it is often a decent place to head to.