Drinks this Friday

Kumar McMillan kmcmillan at mozilla.com
Mon Mar 10 17:47:51 PDT 2014

On Mar 10, 2014, at 4:46 PM, JP Schneider <johns at mozillafoundation.org> wrote:

> To tie in the other email thread, if we're coworking from the Aqua deck on Fridays over the summer, it'd be easy to hang out.

Nice! Looks great. I should mention *ahem* that we are nowhere near summer. Just didn’t want anyone to get too excited. Probably goes without saying but in Chicago there is no such thing as spring and summer doesn’t start until June. Statistically, it even snows one out of every 5 Mays. With that said, we might luck out and get a warm-ish Friday here and there. I am definitely up for co-working on the penthouse deck if the weather cooperates.