Co-Working Space Follow-Up

Gemma Petrie gpetrie at mozilla.com
Mon Feb 24 11:16:41 PST 2014

Thanks for the replies Lars, Kumar, and Jon.

So, it sounds like 1871 would make the most sense, IF it is possible to find quiet areas for Vidyo calls. Can one of the Foundation folks currently using the 1871 space chime in on that question?

I'm happy to contact Robert once that is confirmed.

Thanks!
Gemma