Co-Working Space Follow-Up

Lars Bergstrom larsberg at mozilla.com
Fri Feb 21 16:50:56 PST 2014

On Feb 21, 2014, at 6:11 PM, Kumar McMillan <kmcmillan at mozilla.com> wrote:

On Feb 20, 2014, at 5:27 PM, Gemma Petrie <gpetrie at mozilla.com> wrote:

>> 2) Or, we can find a totally different space either together (preferable :) or separately. This will give us flexibility around dedicated desks, quiet areas, and location. As I mentioned before, after some fairly extensive research I was only able to find one space that would entertain a "part-time" membership (Design Cloud). Would anyone be interested in pursuing that space? Any other ideas?
>
> I'm open to new spaces. I don't have a lot of time to do research but I can try to help.

I'm fine with either, since I would probably be down somewhat infrequently and mainly to be looking to be around other people, as opposed to having another space as quiet as my home office. So, 1871 is probably slightly more attractive to me, since I could distract more MoFo people there :-)

> Thanks, Gemma, for looking into this!

Seconded!
- Lars